Just recently had a few prints accepted into "Signed and Numbered" a shop that primarily stocks limited edition prints by Melbourne's street artists and some internationals. Also they have featured my work in the front window for the time being! Yay!
I'd like to thank you all for the support so far, I couldn't ask for anything more.
Way to go Eddy!!Those people know talent when they see it!! Congrats from yr ole mate sylvi!
ReplyDeleteYay Ed!! I'm in the category of ignorant peasants when it comes to art and music but I still figure if it makes me feel something it must be working,and I always feel something when I look at your art, so it's great to know that people who really do know what they're talking about are getting your work out there. Very excited for you Ed, keep it up! lotsa love Auntie Mims
ReplyDeleteWell done indeed - next you'll have to start putting "artist" under occupation and declaring the income to the tax department!
ReplyDeleteYou rock brother! Can't buy talent like yours darlin' Luv Rach
ReplyDeleteSylv - Thanks ol mate!
ReplyDeleteMims - Thanks so much, it means a great deal to me to know that it's causing some feeling out there, hopefully not a nauseous one!
Paul - That will be a fine day indeed!
Rachy - Thank yew :)
Sorry for the delayed reply! This blogger thing won't let me sign in sometimes, very glitchy :/
Lots o love
Ed :D