Sunday, February 3, 2013

Er, I think I'm posting a comment, on Sticko Nation.  I tried to log in but seem to have forgotten my name, and/or my #$@& password.  At least dinosaurs didn't need such, to be really happy predators.
it seems to have let me in anyway!?!   Good to see it back in action!  My real issue is for the last few months  not wanting to look even sideways at a screen when I get home.   But looking forward to a great catch-up. Greg

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Greg!Getting stuff done on this blog can be a 'how-did/does-that-work?' mystery!I've been trying to work out how to post a picture of Isabel's 1st birthday - the way it's (not)going, she'll be 2 before I manage to do it!!
    Catching up will be good.
    Best of luck with the @#$%& computer - there's no pressure to do blog stuff, you know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Somehow managed the birthday post! Couldn't do it yesterday despite several attempts. What's different today?? Aaarrghh!!

    ReplyDelete