Thursday, April 18, 2013

Family Bash 14 April 2013

Hi everyone,
Here is a selection of pics, from Pauline's camera. What a photogenic lot! Note the carnivore wasp too....
BIG thanks to Sylvi and David, with help from Angela and Jonathan and Rachel, for hosting such a successful and fun day, and everyone for the delish yummy spread.
Cheers! Mims











4 comments:

  1. OMG! That photo of the five of you (original Strickos) is GORGEOUS! I want one in a frame! Were you colour-coordinated on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I love all of them! The wasp, the early big group ones where we're all a bit shambolic... the smaller group ones...they are all fantastic! Well done, Pauly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a mad (but dear!) mob!! Well done Pauline for fantastic photography - I reckon you've captured the fun and camaraderie of the Clan with these delightful pictures! As for that wasp...how scary is that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous lot! Love youse all - thanks photographers!ashy,rach and fent

    ReplyDelete