The Stricko nation is a legacy that was started with
the Strickland clan that now includes many clans.
Fearsome clans such as the Stricklands, Morgans,
Butlers, Saras, Millsoms, Roffeys, Wilkinsons etc.
Please use this space to share pictures, updates,
fears, concerns, achievements and joys!
May the Sticko Nation live long and strong!
This blog is not listed to search engines and can
only be accessed by members of the blog.
Hi fast eddy! Yes,on our NT trip we went to this beautiful deep pool at the bottom of a waterfall. Had to be carefull of crocs though! To be frank,I didn't care!The water felt like cool silk; I didn't want to get out!!
Wow looks beautiful Sylv! Where is this from? The NT trip? I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteHi fast eddy! Yes,on our NT trip we went to this beautiful deep pool at the bottom of a waterfall. Had to be carefull of crocs though! To be frank,I didn't care!The water felt like cool silk; I didn't want to get out!!
ReplyDeleteSounds great Sylv, so glad you didn't have a Steve Erwin moment. It would be a helluva way to go!
ReplyDelete